Konkan Board MHADA Lottery 2016 Results Live Winner List@https://lottery.mhada.gov.in : Konkan Housing & Area Development board which is a regional unit of mahada has announced MHADA Lottery 2016 Draw Results on 24th February 2016. Mhada has published winner list in pdf file with download link. Konkan Board was offering for the sale of 4275 low cost tenements. This is the biggest ever draw of low-cost flat scheme by mhada. A total of 4275 affordable flats are located in Virar, Thane, Mira Road and Vengurla location sold by mhada this time. Total 1,34,124 applicants was applied for MHADA Lottery 2016 in Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR). Total 1,61,056 Interested applicant applied but 1,34,124 applicants made payment till last date 11th February 2016. Last date for Konkan Board MHADA Lottery 2016 was 09th February 2016. Total 3755 houses are located in Virar, 310 in Mira Road, 164 in (Kavesar-Thane), 19 in (Balkum-Thane) and 27 in Vengurla in the Sindhudurg district.
Konkan Board MHADA Lottery 4275 Flats Draw Results Live Winner List 2016
Konkan Board offered 4275 flats for 4 income section EWS, LIG, HIG and MIG category. As per notification by mhada 329 flats for EWS, 2629 for LIG, 6 flats for HIG and 1311 flats for MIG category are offered. Konkan Board was offered these flats in (Balakum, Kavesar) in Thane,Mira Road, Virar and Vengural location.
- Balakum Thane : 19 Flats (EWS Income Group)
- Kavesar Thane : 164 Flats (LIG Income Group)
- Mira Road : 310 Flats (EWS Income Group)
- Virar : 2465 Flats (LIG Income Group)
- Virar : 1290 Flats (MIG Income Group)
- Vengural Sindhudurg : 21 Flats (MIG Income Group)
- Vengural Sindhudurg : 6 Flats (HIG Income Group)
MHADA Konkan Board Lottery 2016 Income Group details
- Economy weaker section(EWS) : Upto Rs : 16,000/-
- Lower Income Group(LIG) : Rs : 16,001/- to 40,000/-
- Middle Income Group (MIG) : Rs : 40,001/- to 70,000/-
- Higher Income Group (HIG) : Rs. 70,001/- and above
Steps to check Konkan Board MHADA Lottery 2016 Draw Results Live Winner List
Applicants can check their live draw result through mhada official website at https://lottery.mhada.gov.in. Given below is simple steps to check draw result online.
- Visit official website “https://lottery.mhada.gov.in“.
- Click on Mhada Lottery result 2016 button link
- Enter your application reference no and other details
- Download Winner pdf list
After declaration of winner list mhada will announce further process. MHADA Lottery Draw 2016 Winner needs to submit required document to mhada office. After document submission winner candidates need to submit required fee to mhada as per Terms & Conditions. After submission of required fee Mhada will issue allotment letters to all 4275 lottery winner. MAHADA Lottery Draw Winner can cancel the allotment if they want as per norms of mhada. After final document process mhada will handover the flats to owner and issue final letter.