SSC CGL 2016 (Tier 1) Result Date Expected Cut off 2016, ssc.nic.in CGL 27th August Morning, Evening exam cut off 2016, SSC CGL Tier-1 Merit list 2016, SSC CGL 2016 (Tier 1) Result Declaration Date 2016, SSC CGL 2016 Expected cut off 2016 Paper Analysis/Review
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has successfully conducted Online Exam of CGL Tier I 2016 from 27th august 2016 to 11th September 2016. SSC has conducted online exam first time earlier it was pen-paper based written exam. We will provide SSC CGL 2016 (Tier 1) Result declaration Date 2016, SSC CGL 2016 (Tier 1) Expected Cut off 2016 and SSC CGL 2016 (Tier 1) paper analysis 2016. On this page you will get CGL Tier 1 paper analysis, some question asked in examination and expected cut off marks with merit list. SSC has conducted CGL Tier 1 paper in two shifts i.e. 10 am to 11:15 am and 4 pm to 5:15 pm.
SSC CGL 2016 (Tier 1) Expected Cut off 2016
SSC has conducted CGL Tier-1 exam 2016 form 27th Aug to 11th Sep, 2016 at various examination centers in Morning and Evening shift. First time in history SSC has conducted SSC CGL Tier-1 exam 2016 and SSC CGL Tier-1 Cut Off 2016 or SSC CGL Tier-1 Expected cut off 2016 will be released very soon on official website of ssc at www.sssc.nic.in. Expert from top class coaching institute will analyze online paper and provides SSC CGL Tier 1 Paper Analysis 2016 online on various pages. Aspirants worked hard to get good in examination as per marks cut off marks and merit list. SSC will provide SSC CGL Tier-1 answer key and based on that candidates can estimate their rough marks and cut off marks category wise. We will update this page and very will provide SSC CGL Tier-1 expected cut off 2016.
- SSC CGL Tier-1 Cut off 2016 General category :
- SSC CGL Tier-1 Cut off 2016 Sc/ST category :
- SSC CGL Tier-1 Cut off 2016 OBC category :
- SSC CGL Tier-1 Cut off 2016 Others category :
SSC CGL Tier 1 Paper Result Declaration date 2016
The Staff Selection Commission has first announce answer key and then after ssc will announce result very soon of official website of ssc. SSC conducts CGL examination every year. Candidates who selected in tier-1 exam will be called for tier-2 exam. Every ssc exam is very highly competition level of exam and Hugh number of candidates appear in exam from various part of India. Candidate will be able to check their SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2016 after declaration by ssc. The exact result declaration date of SSC CGL Tier 1 result 2016 will be announced by ssc very soon on official website.
- Name of Conduct:-Staff Selection Commission
- Also Known as:- SSC
- Examination:- Combined Graduate Level Tier 1
- Date of Exam:-27th Aug to 11th Sep,2016
- Session:- Morning & Evening
- Official website :- www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL 2016 (Tier 1) Asked Questions (Morning/Evening Shift) 2016
- Where is siachen
- First women governor of India
- Lacymal gland in
- Highest Source of pollution in world is
- Components responsible for Acid rain.
- What is Zeolite?
- When was Kakori Kaand Happened?
- Gold is found mostly in which desert
- Population is counted 1000 m per females.
- Maximum Education Criteria of Mizoram Maharashtra Punjab
- Lok Shabha meeting minimum requirement of assembly members
- CAG does not financial enquiry from following (((state govt central govt. Local buddies)).
- Bubbles from liquid are formed due to….
- Sex ratio of India Calculated as
- Which state is more literate?
- Which monuments is called dream of stones?
- Who is the author of a thing of beauty is a joy forever”?
- Headquarter of FIFA?
- Boiling point of water depends on?
- Dream of Stone called
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam is over now and candidates are expecting SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam result 2016 and SSC CGL Tier-1 Expected cut off 2016. SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam was conducted in two shifts and candidates can check unofficial Paper Analysis on various website.